Saturday, October 6, 2018

Temperature Quilt Progress

My temperature record for the month of September...my starting month.  The first three days of October are also included.  I haven't been making daily blocks, but trying to do  four or five at a time.  I was thinking that a lot of the days would be in my same range-therefore letting me make four at a time but that hasn't been holding true.  The grey at the beginning and in the middle are the beginning of the months...later, I'm intending to embroider the month's name on them to make it less confusing to look back on.

The HST show the high and lows of each day.  For the month of September, except for a spike at the beginning and the end of the month, most days were below the average highs and the lows were also slightly above the average.  My original post shows the colors I assigned to each temperature.



91 Blocks!!  Only a couple more blocks to go to reach 100.  I'm getting very tired of my chosen colors and fabrics but I can stick it out for another week..I'm going to try some retail therapy tomorrow and see if I can find something to inspire me for the last couple of blocks.

Linking with Sarah Did It for the temperature quilt and Oh Scrap!

2 comments:

  1. Great start on your temperature quilt. I think that design is going to be fun. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete