Monday, August 27, 2018

Halfway Finished!


Fifty blocks of the Tula Pink City Sampler finished and sorted by colors.  I just posted block 52 this morning so I'm more than halfway through the 100 blocks.  This is a sideways view taken on my floor....now I'm getting worried about how I'll be able to lay out the entire quilt when I'm finished.  There is a definite advantage to doing the rainbow version if you have a small space.  Another quilter is using four colors only...that should be easier to layout in section also.

I'm still really enjoying this.  It seemed overwhelming at first when I got the book but one block a day is very doable.   Everyone's blocks can be seen on Instagram at #100Days100Blocks2018


Quilt police are everywhere...my assistant, Licorice, checking out my seams!


Linking with Moving it Forward Monday and Monday Making

3 comments:

  1. You have really made a dent in these tula Pink sampler blocks--such pretty colors..your kitty is such a cute seam inspector..lol hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable quilt police! Your blocks are beautiful. Can't wait until you're over the next hurdle -- block 75. Then you'll be 3/4 done! Woot! Woot!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Perfect inspiration :) and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete