Sunday, August 20, 2017

Christmas in July/August

Before


and after



I love trip quilts...it's always so much fun to see how the colors blend and form the pattern.  This is for my version of the Santa's Trip from the 12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop. I'm very slowly working on it....Sarah gave a very good  plan to complete this quilt in the 12 days but I've fallen behind this past week...other distractions got in the way.  Maybe this coming week will be better....only three more panels to cut and stitch.

Most of these fabrics are from my stash and are not actually Christmas fabrics at all.  When I went through my stash and pulled holiday fabrics, I found that most of them were smaller pieces, so I went with color and pulled red and green.  A quick trip to JoAnn's gave me a couple seasonal fabrics to add in.  Much more fun than the plain white I was thinking of.



Linking up LoveLaugh Quilt  for Monday Making

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! I fell behind too but you're still further ahead than me.

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is a good idea thank for sharing on the website
    ทองดีฟันขาว

    ReplyDelete