Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Stripes!

I saw the notice of the Improv Stripes Quilt Along on The Quilter's Table blog and decided it might be fun to try even though it takes place mostly on Instagram.  After a couple of days, this is what I have.  I think the lump in the middle is a weed...it doesn't show up on my floor.  I'm now trying to decide how to finish it with quilting and binding.

I have several projects going on that need completing, such as my Bear Paw, the Santa trip around the world quilt, and the fences from the In My Neighborhood row quilt, so why start a new project?  The answer is simple...this one required little ironing!  We are now going into our second week of temps in the high 90's F and I don't have air conditioning.  My cat, Licorice, has hated the fan for the past several years and now is actually sitting about five feet in front of it and getting her fur blown!  That's hot!.

One panel of my Santa's Trip quilt from the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop is now finished and I do hope to complete the three other panels in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment