Saturday, February 4, 2017

Splendid Sampler Catch Up

or 2 down....about 60 to go!! I've gotten way behind in my blocks and am now realizing that there is only one more week to go. Downloading the blocks first thing on Thursday and Sunday mornings has become a habit that I will miss. Last month I went through my list of blocks still to be done tried to pick out the blocks that I will do from the ones that are beyond my capabilities. I've discovered that foundation piecing is not for me! I have no spatial ability at all and trying to figure out which way to flip the fabric (even though it's numbered) is extremely difficult. That, coupled with no printer, is taking some of blocks off of my to do list. I have been able to trace some of the blocks from my computer screen. This is my second attempt at Whim...block number 48.
My second block is the "measure twice...cut once". Since it's block #19, it will give you an idea of how long I've been looking for that Moda tape!
All of the blocks can be seen on the Splendid Sampler block page. I'll try to do 30 blocks this months and will be linking up with the Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal February Linkup.

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the splendid sampler too! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete