Saturday, July 7, 2018

1 Done 99 To Go







Block 1 of the 100days100blocks2018  is done!  Today is day 1 for those of us in the Western hemisphere.  I will be posting on Instagram very shortly.....fingers crossed that it works!  I've missed having a daily project to do since the end of the Quilty 365.  I seem to need some incentive to get to my machine.  A weeks worth of blocks is cut and in labelled baggies. Every Sunday, I'll cut another weeks worth....that's the plan!


This is the third and last year that Angie of Gnome Angel has sponsored the sew along.  It uses Tula Pink's City Sampler quilt patterns and every block must be sewn exactly as written.  No combining small pieces to make larger ones etc.  You can use your own color scheme and you don't need to use Tula Pink fabrics.  I only wish I had some!

I'll be using greens, purples and pinks with some accent colors thrown in....most from my stash. It will be interesting to see how far I can get with just using fabrics I already have.

Links
My Instagram
Oh Scrap
Em's Scrapbag

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Use that stash up so you can buy more fabric with a clear conscience! I'm always trying to do the same and yet I come home with more. I hope you're more successful than me!

    ReplyDelete