Friday, May 11, 2018

Catching Up

I'm trying to get caught up on my Sweet Land of Liberty blocks.  With the addition of this month's, I need a total of 16 Flying Geese plus the blocks I have to draft.  Those are the pineapple, a queen, a log cabin and several girl blocks along with several economy blocks.  I used this tutorial for the Sawtooth Star ...very helpful!  It has both the flying geese and the sawtooth star listed in many sizes so you don't have to fool around with the addition.  This does make the four geese at once.
Here are the twelve geese I've finished and the log cabin that needs some work...resewing and measuring coming up.

 The star is also finished but I need to find my extra batteries...It took me two days to find the iron!!


Linking with Busy Hands Quilts

No comments:

Post a Comment