Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day


In honor of the day, I decided to pull together all my heart projects....all two of them!!  Actually there are a couple of pincushions given as gifts but I don't have pictures of them.  The large quilt is from Kathy Doughty's book Adding Layers.  It's 84 x 84 and I quilted it in three sections with my 1957 Brother machine.

The heart pillow was inspired by a blog post from Blue Elephant Stitches . My squares finish at 1.5 inches.

I seem to have a problem with seasonal projects....I always feel that it's too early to start and all of a sudden it's too late.  I think that I'll pull out all my unfinished Christmas projects in June so I can have a Christmas in July! Maybe I'll have some finished Christmas quilts in December then.

No comments:

Post a Comment